Yoga allows me to polish how I see and interact with the world, inviting a more spacious, forgiving, bright version of myself into being. My passion for the balance of freedom and comfort that yoga provides has led me around the world to study its depths, primarily in the lineage of Krishnamacharya. One translation of the word Yoga is union. To me, this extends well beyond the mat and into every facet of life. The presence this union, connection, and oneness cultivates is a joyful one, that I lovingly invite into classes, workshops, and teacher trainings.
When I took my first yoga class in January of 2009, I fell in love, like every moment in my life had led to the one where I finally stepped onto my yoga mat. Enamoured, I took my first Yoga teacher training in June of 2009, just a couple months into my yoga journey. As a an academically focused young adult looking for direction in life, yoga was the perfect invitation of presence, acceptance, and joy into my way of being. The tools of yoga have opened up a world of possibilities, which has allowed me to actively participate in the creation of the life of my dreams. Bringing together tradition with modern understanding of body, breath, & mind, I look forward to providing tools and space for you to reveal and rest in the magic of who you are.
Training & Notable Moments
- June & July 2009 - Frog Lotus Yoga 200hr teacher training in Acebo, Spain.
- January 4-9 2010 - Retreat to Maui at Maya Yoga Maui with Ryan Leier.
- June & July 2011 - Assisted Frog Lotus Yogateacher training in Acebo, Spain.
- September 2011-May 2012 - Mentorship in Maui with Nicki Doane and Eddie Modestini (Maya Yoga Maui).
- March & April 2012 - 500hr advanced teacher training with Nicki Doane & Eddie Modestini (Maya Yoga Maui).
- September 2013 - April 2014 - 200hr Yoga teacher training with Rameen Peyrow (SATTVA Yoga).
- May 2016 - Lead Co-teacher & Creator of Mocean Yoga 200hr Teacher Training in Nicaragua
I have also continued my education through over 1000 hrs of workshops and studies with Reno Muenez, Patrick Creelman, Mark Whitwell, Chuck Miller, Maty Ezraty, Nancy Gilgoff, Meghan Currie, and many others!